Wiltshire county council

Notice Board


rights of way(ROW)

Those who are interested in the Wiltshire Council Countryside Improvement Plan (CAIP) should click on the link below. If anyone has comments or wishes to raise a matter, please contact the Cllr with responsibility for ROW in the first instance (Cllr John Clee : E-mail : Tel 01980-632363) :-

Countryside Access Improvement Plan Consultation _ Wiltshire Council